||Out of stock
||Ships in 2-3 days
The Flats is a chronograph designed for miles of shallow flats. While most chronograph watches use the stopwatch function to determine speed, Seaholm has turned the tachymeter scale on its head and adapted the stopwatch function to judge distance. For someone on the flats or in the open expanses of the backcountry, the Flats can be used to calculate the distance of a coming storm.
Water resistant to Diver’s 200M, the Flats is a certified dive watch built for extreme marine conditions
Each Flats Chronograph watch comes with a stainless steel bracelet and NATO strap as shown.
- Shock - Seaholm automatic watches survived a 10ft drop, or an estimated force of 15,000g’s, with NO deviation in accuracy. This is 3 times the current ISO standard.
- Magnets - Seaholm automatic watches withstood magnetic forces to 33,500 a/M or 420 Gauss with NO deviation in accuracy. This is 7 times the current ISO standard.
- Water - Water resistance standards are not created equal. Seaholm automatic watches are tested to the highest standard, ISO 6425. To learn more about ISO standards and the rigorous design and testing of their watches read the Seaholm White Paper.
- MOVEMENT - ETA 2894-2 37 Jewels, 28,800 bph (4Hz), 42 hour power reserve
- MOVEMENT HOLDER - Soft iron, anti-magnetic movement holder. Visco-elastic, anti-shock movement mount
- CASE - 316L Stainless Steel. Screw down, stainless steel, engraved case back
- CASE DIAMETER - 41mm
- CASE HEIGHT - 13.35 mm; sapphire crystal height 2.7 mm
- LUG WIDTH - 21 mm
- DIAL - Brushed Metal dial with C3 Super-LumiNova® coated hands and numerals; telemeter indexed rehaute
- CRYSTAL - Double-domed, scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- BEZEL - Uni-directional 120 click rotating bezel
Full 60 minute hash marks; sub-indicators enable local time tracking in 2 times zones.
- WATER RESISTANCE - Water resistant to Diver’s 20 ATM, 200M
- BRACELET - 316L Stainless Steel with solid links and diver’s extension (included)
Seaholm watches come with a 3-year transferable warranty and 5-year complimentary service.
Orders of Seaholm watches are shipped fully insured via FedEx with Adult Signature Required to release the package.