||Ships in 2-3 days
The Offshore is a true dive watch designed for extensive use under water. Each model features a Diver's 200M designation, ensuring that every watch produced has undergone rigorous tests for water resistance, shock resistance, anti-magnetism, corrosion and underwater visibility. The uni-directional rotating bezel ensures diving safety and simplifies timing any activity. The watch is designed for various offshore activities including scuba and deep diving. Each Offshore Diver watch comes with a stainless steel bracelet and NATO strap as shown.
- Shock - Seaholm automatic watches survived a 10ft drop, or an estimated force of 15,000g’s, with NO deviation in accuracy. This is 3 times the current ISO standard.
- Magnets - Seaholm automatic watches withstood magnetic forces to 33,500 a/M or 420 Gauss with NO deviation in accuracy. This is 7 times the current ISO standard.
- Water - Water resistance standards are not created equal. Seaholm automatic watches are tested to the highest standard, ISO 6425. To learn more about ISO standards and the rigorous design and testing of their watches read the Seaholm White Paper.
- Movement - Sellita SW200-1, 26 Jewels, 28,800 bph (4Hz), 38 hour power reserve
- Movement Holder - Soft iron, anti-magnetic movement holder. Visco-elastic, anti-shock movement mount
- Case - 316L Stainless Steel. Screw down, stainless steel, engraved case back
- Case Diameter - 41mm
- Case Height - 11.8 mm; sapphire crystal height 2.7 mm
- Lug Width - 21 mm
- Dial - Brushed Metal dial with C3 Super-LumiNova® coated hands and numerals
- Bezel - Uni-directional 120 click rotating bezel with luminous pip
- Crystal - Double-domed, scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Water Resistence - Water resistant to Diver's 20 ATM, 200M
- Bracelet -316L Stainless Steel with solid links and diver’s extension (included)
Seaholm watches come with a 3-year transferable warranty and 5-year complimentary service.
Orders of Seaholm watches are shipped fully insured via FedEx with Adult Signature Required to release the package.