||Ships in 2-3 days
The Rover is a field watch designed to be equally adept on land or in water; amphibious. Simple, rugged and reliable, necessities when you are miles from civilization. Like all Seaholm watches, the Rover is shock resistant, water resistant to 200M and anti-magnetic.
Each Rover Field watch comes with a stainless steel bracelet and NATO strap as shown.
- Shock - Seaholm automatic watches survived a 10ft drop, or an estimated force of 15,000g’s, with NO deviation in accuracy. This is 3 times the current ISO standard.
- Magnets - Seaholm automatic watches withstood magnetic forces to 33,500 a/M or 420 Gauss with NO deviation in accuracy. This is 7 times the current ISO standard.
- Water - Water resistance standards are not created equal. Seaholm automatic watches are tested to the highest standard, ISO 6425. To learn more about ISO standards and the rigorous design and testing of their watches read the Seaholm White Paper.
- Movement - Sellita SW200-1, 26 Jewels, 28,800 bph (4Hz), 38 hour power reserve
- Movement Holder - Soft iron, anti-magnetic movement holder. Visco-elastic, anti-shock movement mount
- Case - 316L Stainless Steel. Screw down, stainless steel, engraved case back
- Case Diameter - 41mm
- Case Height - 11.6 mm; sapphire crystal height 2.25 mm
- Lug Width - 21 mm
- Dial - Brushed Metal dial with BWG9 Super-LumiNova® coated hands, numerals, logo, & Limited Edition number
- Crystal - Double-domed, scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Water Resistence - Water resistant to 20 ATM, 200M
- Bracelet -316L Stainless Steel with solid links and diver’s extension (included)
Seaholm watches come with a 3-year transferable warranty and 5-year complimentary service.
Orders of Seaholm watches are shipped fully insured via FedEx with Adult Signature Required to release the package.