||Out of stock
||Ships in 5-7 days
Sneaker comfort and mobility meets wading boot durability and support for the saltwater flats.
Nothing compares to stalking fish on saltwater flats. Simms' purpose-built Flats Sneaker is the go-to choice for roaming these skinny waters, blending the durability and support of a wading boot with the lightweight feel of a sneaker. Non-marking rubber outsoles deliver the traction you need on the boat or in the water, while Right Angle footbeds and a mid-height design promote surefooted, all-day comfort.
- Mid-cut, lace-toe and synthetic upper
- Durable, saltwater-friendly materials
- Non-absorbing foam lining with synthetic face
- Gum rubber outsole for traction when wet
- Removable Right Angle Footbed for a secure and comfortable underfoot ride
FABRIC TECH: Simms rubber outsole; Right Angle Footbed